In 1939, the most important recovery book of all time was written. It has sold more than 30 million copies!
However you won’t find it when searching for “porn addiction” on Amazon.
And chances are you have never read it. But it’s a powerful recovery document and should be part of every guy’s toolbox.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the “Big Book”
- Why and for who it was written
- How the allergy of the body and obsession of the mind leads to powerlessness
- What it means to us as we recover from porn addiction
- Alcoholics Anonymous (The Big Book) Amazon link
- Alcoholics Anonymous (The Big Book) Read Online at aa.org
- Big Book study with Joe & Charlie mp3 (Download .zip)
- Joe & Charlie “Big Book Comes Alive” (Podcast)
- Sprint Coaching with Matt Dobschuetz (1-on- Coaching)
Support Pornfree Radio