Part 2 of 3 in our series on Motivation examines the concept of an internal locus of control found in Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg.
We build on this idea and unpack how motivation is triggered by making choices that demonstrate we are in control.
In this episode, you learn:
- What the locus of control is
- The difference between an internal and external locus of control
- Why training is helpful with motivation
- How motivation is triggered by choices that demonstrate we are in control
- Why it’s important to tie something meaningful to your habits
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan (Amazon Link)
- Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg (Amazon Link)
- PFR 132 – Motivation Pt. 1: The Myth of Self Discipline
- PFR 133 – Motivation Pt. 2: Internal Locus of Control
- PFR 134 – Motivation Pt. 3: The ONE Thing
Coaching w/ Matt Dobschuetz
- Confidential, 1-on-1 Coaching with Matt Dobschuetz
- Sessions are 60 mins via video conference or phone
- 3-month and 6-month coaching packages available
- Includes lifetime access to Your Porn Free Playbook
After you apply, we’ll schedule a free call to get to know you and tell you about the options and the cost. The purpose of this call is for us to assess whether coaching is a good fit for you.
Contribute to Pornfree Radio